When I first heard about people saying morning affirmations to themselves I thought it was joke.
Seriously you mean to tell me that if I just say these words to myself each day and believe that good opportunities are coming my way then they will just magically appear into my life?
I thought what do I have to lose. I’ve heard about the power of not only positive thinking, but also believing what you have asked for.
Matthew 7:7-8King James Version (KJV)
“7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.“
In the morning when I start my day I like to stretch say a prayer and also repeat these money affirmations to myself. Now you may not be a religious person, but I am.
The way you start your day is extremely important because it’s what’s going to set the tone for your day.
I always say the first step to getting your money right starts with getting your money mindset right. If you can’t think it, it’s going to be hard to become it.
If you can’t train your brain to think positive thoughts about money and visualize money flowing your way, it’s going to be hard for you to take the steps necessary to become better with money. Your body does whatever your brain thinks.
Below is a list of my favorite money affirmations.
1. God thank you for allowing me to deliver quality results to less clients, while making more money.
2. Money flows easily and frequently to me. I am surrounded by the right people who have good intentions to see and help me continue to flourish.
3. I have an abundance of money, I have more than enough to pay all my bills each month, and still have enough to give back to others.
4. I have multiple streams of increasing monthly income.God trusts me with what I have therefore I have the knowledge to handle this money properly so it continues to grow and I can continue to prosper.
5. God in Deuteronomy 8:18 you said you would make me successful in everything I do so right now I’m thanking you advance for allowing me to produce an abundance of success and abundance of opportunities.
I hope that you’ll consider repeating some affirmations to yourself in the morning. Remember believe what you are saying and then go work hard I guarantee that you will reap te fruits of your labor. What are some of your favorite positive things to say to yourself in the morning?
Let's be e-mail official :-*
Join me and the rest of the Young Yet Wise crew as we build our future, differently and reach our money goals! Plus grab your free slay your debt guide!