The only one who can get you to financial freedom is you. Are you ready?
We’re still unsure why they didn’t teach us this in school, but I’m here to pick up the slack. Learn how to manage your money with ease and confidence.
When it comes to managing your money the struggle shouldn’t always be real. You’re frustrated with coming up with ways to pay off debt, pay your bills, and save all while being able to still maintain my personal comfort.
You need a money plan that works.
Are you ready for a step by step guide to successfully lay your money foundation ? Are you finally ready to get your finances together? Are you ready to stop over-drafting? Do you want to stop being overwhelmed when you get paid because you’re not exactly sure where your money should go? Are you ready to stop guessing and start flourishing when it comes to your money?
Introducing Let’s Talk Money: A Boss Lady’s Confident Guide to Her Money
Does this sound like you?:
- I need to create a budget so that I can see where my money is going.
- I can’t seem to get ahead. My debt has piled up and anytime I try to get it in order I seem to get behind on my regular bills. It’s a never ending process.
- I’m not sure how my accounts should be set up to pay your bills, and save your money, hang out with friends.
- I just wish I had a system I could follow that would help me reach my money goals.
What do we have in common? We’ve both struggled with managing money. And I’m here to tell you that with my guide your struggling ends today.
This isn’t in one ear out the other, over your head, or hopelessly far away. This is a conversation about your hard-earned dollar bills. This is achieving financial freedom to buy the dress, indulge in fancy cocktails, and still pay rent on time every month. My guide breaks down money, debt, budgeting, credit, and long-term planning in ways you can follow with ease and confidence. I’ve been in your shoes before, and I want you to win, too. Let’s talk money.
Here’s what’s included in A Boss Lady’s Confident guide to her money:
- Laying out your money foundation
- Figuring out exactly where you stand with your money
- How to figure out your money goals
- 3 month money audit
- How to create a realistic budget that works for you
- Tips on how to improve your credit score
- 32 page e-book
- 8 min. video
- More confidence knowing that you have a plan to stick to