Always wanted to start investing? If you don’t start to save and invest your money, you won’t see any of the benefits now or in the future. Yes, those shoes look lovely on you my dear, but how does your bank account look? How do you plan to make your money grow this year? Next 5 years? Next 20 years? How much money each month are you putting aside to invest? These are the important questions you need to ask yourself. It’s time you put down the excuses, and start investing. Purchase your book here.
“Money is not a game. Investing for the rest of your life and the lives of your loved ones is serious business.” -Rick FerriSo
This book is for you if:
- You’ve always wanted to learn how to start investing, but just don’t know where to start.
- You’re ready to start taking control of your finances.
- You’re tired of making excuses, and not starting.
- You don’t understand the investing process. Which stocks to choose? How to decide which brokerage account to go with?
- You’ve tried to read other investing books, but they were boring and didn’t keep your attention.