The Young Urban Investor: How to start investing A digital book with resources to help you make learn how to start investing
I’ve heard so many people tell me that they’ve always wanted to start investing, but they didn’t know how to get started. This book is for you if
- You don’t understand the investing process. Which stocks to choose? How to decide which brokerage account to go with?
- You’ve tried to read other investing books, but they were boring and didn’t keep your attention.
- Included in this e-book: In this 10 chapter book I will walk you through how to start investing in the stock market.
The Debt Slaying Challenge: How to eliminate your debt fast
If you paid off all of your debt within the next year, what would you do with the extra money? Learn how to kick that credit card debt and school loans to the curb, so that you can move on to your real life goals. (Like traveling, saving, buying a home and investing.)
8 chapters of the book comes with a video, with some behind the scenes thoughts and tips. 3 of the videos are case studies from people who were in my debt challenge 11 week debt challenge where collectively we paid off $39,500 of debt. They’re sharing all of their strategies.
A boss Lady’s confident guide to budgeting
We’re still unsure why they didn’t teach us this in school, but I’m here to pick up the slack. Learn how to manage your money with ease and confidence.
When it comes to managing your money the struggle shouldn’t always be real. You’re frustrated with coming up with ways to pay off debt, pay your bills, and save all while being able to still maintain my personal comfort.
You need a money plan that works.
This isn’t in one ear out the other, over your head, or hopelessly far away. This is a conversation about your hard-earned dollar bills. This is achieving financial freedom to buy the dress, indulge in fancy cocktails, and still pay rent on time every month. My guide breaks down money, debt, budgeting, credit, and long-term planning in ways you can follow with ease and confidence. I’ve been in your shoes before, and I want you to win, too.Let’s talk money.
Here’s what’s included in A Boss Lady’s Confident guide to her budget workbook:
- Laying out your money foundation
- Figuring out exactly where you stand with your money
- How to figure out your money goals
- 3 month money audit
- How to create a realistic budget that works for you
- Tips on how to improve your credit score
- 32 page e-book
- 8 min. video