Paying off debt: Soooo how much debt do I have left to pay off?
Wow, It’s crunch time everyone. I have $5,777.11 of student loan debt left which means in order for me to be debt free by December 31, 2017 I’ll need to pay about $1,156 a month. (Started with $38,500) Usually I go away for my birthday, but this year I’ll have to keep it local and low key so I can put that money towards my debt. #sacrifices
I didn’t get serious about paying off my debt until about 2015. I graduated in 2011 and was pretty much paying the minimum balance for years. I just didn’t really care about my debt. Instead I was more interested in investing my money. Investing was important to me because I didn’t want to be debt free and have a net worth of $0.00. Which is why I decided to still invest and not put every penny towards my student loan debt. However there aren’t rules when it personal finances, whatever works for you and what ever you’ll be able to stick to is what is the perfect strategy for your money.
If you haven’t already downloaded my free slay your debt guide be sure to sign up below.
Need a more hands on approach? Invest in a one on one money coaching call with me.
This 1 hour session is for you if you struggle with:
- Coming up with ways to pay off debt while being able to still maintain my personal comfort.
- Creating a plan to pay off credit card debt that’s been piling up
- knowing how your accounts should be set up in order to maximize your saving
- Denial!You owe so much in student loans, you hate to look at it. It’s hard to make goals and know where to start if you can’t face it
- Fully understanding how to budget and save effectively.
- Focusing your attention on staying the course and remaining motivated when it comes to your money goals.
- You’ve tried paying off debt on your own but need someone to hold you accountable
- You want to talk to someone outside of your immediate circle so there’s no judgment or shame involved.
What you’ll receive:
- 1-hour keeping it real phone call to get specific about your money goals
- Customized #YoungYetWise Money Plan that helps you pay off your debt while staying on track with your bills + savings.
- 3 month realistic budget that will help you accomplish your money goals without giving up EVERYTHING you love.
- Two bi-weekly follow-up emails from me to check in on your progress. Additional check in calls can be booked for a separate price.
You’ll walk away from our session stress-free, with a clear, personalized 3 month money plan. And who can put a price on that? Invest in you by investing in your money goals. Book today here!
Pay off your debt fast grab your guide!
Subscribe to get your free debt guide and lots of other resources to help you reach your money goals this year