I can help you get unstuck with your money and gain control of your finances
Hey there! I’m Candice Marie, your money coach that keeps it real and is here to help you reach your money goals.
When you’re working with me I need you to be successful, therefore it’s my job to keep you accountable to reaching your goals. I understand that there will be bumps in the road but all I ask is that you push yourself beyond your current comfort zone. This is a partnership where we work together in four different stages and you master each stage before moving on to the next one.
I’m different than other money coaches because I care about your money situation. I love keeping you accountable and motivating you to reach your money goals. So if you embark on this program just be sure that you’re dedicated and committed to making a change. If the only money plan you have is in your head and you need help creating a plan to get rid of your debt, save more money and fix your credit. Well, you’re in the right place.
Private One-0n-Money Coaching Intensive- This package includes 4 us working together for 4 months. Each month we will tackle a different part of your financial goals. It’s important that we meet more than once to keep you accountable to your money plan and build your new money habits.
Let’s hop on the phone to see if we’ll be a good fit!
- Coaching spots are limited we will have a free 10 min. discovery call below to see if we’re a good fit.
This package is for you if you struggle with:
- Creating a plan to pay off credit card debt that’s been piling up
- Knowing how your accounts should be set up in order to maximize your savings
- Feel like you should be further ahead than you are on your money journey and want to be more financially savvy.
- Fully understanding how to budget and save effectively. You’re looking for a system that actually works.
- Focusing your attention on staying the course and remaining motivated when it comes to your money goals.
- You’ve tried paying off debt on your own but need someone to hold you accountable
- You want to talk to someone outside of your immediate circle so there’s no judgment or shame involved.
- You’ll go from not knowing what to do with your money when you get paid to knowing exactly where to put your money.
You’ll walk away from our session stress-free, with a clear, money plan. And who can put a price on that? Invest in you by investing in your money goals. Book today!
Investment: $97.00 per month
Book your free 10 min consultation call today to see if we’ll be a good fit!
“Thank you for helping me create my debt plan. I no longer feel overwhelmed. I now feel optimistic since you’ve told me what to do.”- Tanya
“One year after working with Candice I’ve paid off my American Express, Victoria’s Secret, Bobs Furniture, and Sallie Mae loan. I continue to contribute to my 401k and increased it by one percent. And by November I’ll have 12k in savings.” -Keshna
“I was able to pay off $7,094 worth of debt in 11 weeks. Your challenge was for such a short time and I was soooo close to reaching my debt-free dream! I needed that extra push. Until the debt was gone I had no idea what a weight around my neck it was. I am so much more relaxed about money.”-Bianca
“Candice is an awesome resource. I Literally just eliminated all my credit card debt ($10,000) and it feels so freeing! Now I can use all that extra money towards investing and saving.” – –Kenneth
“Thanks, Candice! Doing this exercise actually revealed the reason for my recent anxiety.” –Princess
What previous clients are saying:
Other Ways to work with Candice:The Young Yet Wise Society Accountability Membership. Learn more here.
Enrollment in my coaching program is a noncancellable agreement. There are no refunds.
Any claims made from previous clients are exceptional results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Each persons success depends on their background, professional ability and level of effort. Content on YoungYetWise.com is for general information purposes only and does not constitute professional advice. Visitors to Youngyetwise.com should not act upon the content or information without first seeking appropriate professional advice.