You’re determined to pay off your credit card debt by the end of the year, map out a plan for your student loan debt, and dream of building wealth.
You know what your financial goals are you just don’t have a concrete plan on how to achieve them. Every time you go to sit down to figure it out on your own you get frustrated because you have so many goals you want to achieve this year.
- You want to have all of your consumer debt paid off
- You want to raise your credit score
- You want to save more money
- You want to find ways to earn more money so that you can finally start investing.
I get it, I’ve been there too.
I had a ton of credit card debt, student loan debt, very little savings, and just a 401k i knew nothing about other kinds of investments.
I had all these goals I wanted to achieve, but didn’t have a concrete plan written out to follow.
I knew something had to change.
I finally decided to get serious about my money and my net worth was able to go from the negatives into the positives. And that’s what I want to help you do as well.
Think about this…
- What would it mean to not have to stress about your debt anymore?
- To be able to finally start investing, or put more money towards your investments?
- To add more money into your savings.
- To have a plan to get rid of your debt, so that you could move on to your real money goals. Like traveling more often. Or just being able to help your friends or family in a time of need without feeling like you can’t help because of your debt.
- How about finally being able to have a peace of mind and not getting anxiety every time you get paid because you feel limited to the amount of money you have.
Well I’m here to help you reach your money goals.
With my six week masterclass: The Strategy to building a wealthy 2k17
Previously I’ve held debt challenges where I helped 10 people eliminated $39,500 worth of debt in just 11 weeks. And just last month I’ve helped one woman get rid of $2,000 worth of debt in 5 weeks.
Week 1: Money mindset
We have the power to change our own life, but it first starts with our thoughts. Napoleon Hill states, “Your own limitations are those you set up in your own mind or the limitations you allow other people to set up for you.” I can’t emphasize enough how true this is! If you don’t change your thought process, you will forever be in the same place that you are in. During week one we will figure out your “why” and also work on your money mindset by going over some positive money affirmations.
Week 2: Wealth building plan a.k.a budget and how to stick to it
I know, I know you hate budgeting. I like to call it my wealth-building plan. Just thinking about sitting down and typing numbers into an excel spreadsheet, gives you anxiety. I understand. You don’t need excel if you don’t want to use it. You can Grab a piece of paper, or an index card, and a sharpie. Whatever your tools of choice are we are going to figure out your wealth building plan and talk about how you can stick to it.
Week 3: Debt plan of Attack
If you’re determined to pay off your credit card debt in 2017, or you want to pay more of your student loans off during this week we will be creating a plan of attack for you. We will figure out how much you can put towards your debt and I will even create a visual specifically for your situation so you can see exactly where you stand and how to move forward.
Week 4: How to increase your Credit Score
I know you want answers, which is why this week will be focused on what to do for your to raise your credit score.
Week 5: Thy shalt save thy money
No debt + no savings= debt. This is because once all your debt is paid off, what if you run into an emergency? What if your car breaks down, and you have no savings to pay for it. Now you have to swipe your credit card. Which brings you back into the debt cycle. During week 5 we will chat all about savings, the best places to keep your money, paying yourself first and how much you need to have saved in your emergency fund.
Week 6: Investing Basics
You’ve always wanted to learn how to start investing, but just don’t know where to start. Well during week 6 we will focus on the basics of investing. Going over what makes a great company, where can you open up an investing account, and the importance of opening up a Roth Ira.
By the end of the six weeks you will have a clear direction and plan for you to achieve your money goals in 2017.
This Masterclass is for you if:
- You’re ready to start taking control of your finances.
- You’re tired of making excuses, and not starting or saving.
- You have dreams of being debt free, but you’ve been falling short trying to do it on your own and you need support paying off debt.
- Your biggest financial obstacle is sticking to a budget
- You know now is the time to lay a strong foundation, but you’re unaware of how.
- Your ready to be surrounded by like minded people who have similar goals as you.
What’s included in the six week Master class:
- Four 45 min live video sessions ($500 value)
- Weekly assignments + worksheets ($50.00 Value)
- The Debt Slaying Challenge Book (which comes with 8 videos + 3 expert interviews a $62.00 Value)
- Access to a private Facebook Group
- You walking away with a plan for your money–Priceless : )
The Strategy to Building a Wealthy 2k17 Six Week Masterclass Investment: One payment of $198.00 or 3 payments of $80.00
Claim your spot now only 5 spots available.
Buy Now $198
Buy Now with payment plan
Class starts on Sunday January 29th and ends Sunday March 5th 2017, not ready for a 6 week commitment, book your free 15 min one on one money chat, let’s map out your money goals this year. Book a one on on free 15 min chat today!
Learn how one woman stopped drowning in debt
I'm going to send you a free chapter of my book. Detailing the strategies I used to help one woman create her money plan.