Written by Mel Chanté
If you’re like me, you prefer to begin your day with a little bit of inspiration, whether it’s a motivational video to jump-start the morning or a great read. In-person inspiration is that much more potent, which is why I’m pumped to be attending the upcoming Synergy Global Forum in NYC, and you should too.
Gary Vaynerchuk is one of the masterminds I draw insights from on the daily, even more so now thanks to his Snapchat. Malcolm Gladwell is another, and his best-seller “Blink” comfortably sits at the top of my must read list. Needless to say, I’m ecstatic that these two moguls are speakers at the Synergy Global Forum this year.
For the first time, The Synergy Global Forum—A Master Class in Disruption—will take place in NYC (October 27-28). At Madison Square Garden, 12 Global icons will share their specialized expertise, a gem-packed lineup that includes:
- Sir Richard Branson, Entrepreneur and Founder of the Virgin Group
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Leading Marketing Expert and Entrepreneur
- Jack Welch, Legendary Manager and Former General Electric CEO
- Robin Wright, Star of House of Cards and Philanthropist
- Steve Forbes, Chairman and Editor-in-Chief of Forbes Media
- Nassim Nicholas Taleb, Author of “The Black Swan” and “Antifragile”
- Simon Sinek, Bestselling Author, Motivational Speaker, and Marketing Consultant
- Malcolm Gladwell, Journalist and author of bestsellers “Blink,” “Outliers: The Story of Success” and “The Tipping Point”
- Ray Kurzweil, Inventor and Futurist
- Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia Founder
- Guy Kawasaki, Apple Evangelist and Venture Capitalist
- Kimberly Guilfoyle, The Fox News Channel Host and Award-Winning Prosecutor
“Synergy Global Forum’s was recently named in an article on Inc.com as ‘The Powerhouse event of the fall’ and will offer a glimpse into the mind of the world’s most legendary living leaders.”
Synergy Global Forum is one of today’s most highly anticipated business events with a goal to provide a unique, memorable experience to professionals and entrepreneurs across Europe, Asia and North America. It’s the premier place for likeminded individuals to gain insights, network, grow and have fun with the world’s most iconic leaders.
Over 5500 attendees will have the opportunity to discover more about today’s most relevant topics, from leadership, innovation and technology to social media, entrepreneurship, efficiency and growth.
Come join Synergy Global Forum’s first event in North America. You’ll spend a weekend in NY while learning from the brightest minds alive. You’ll also have the chance to meet new friends and expand your network with potential clients, partners and colleagues so it’s a win-win. You can purchase your tickets here.
Hope to see you there!
Synergy Global Forum is sponsored by MIT Management Executive Education, NYU Stern, Ivy, and Shapr.