Your future self needs you to take action today to start reaching your money goals tomorrow.
I created a membership that teaches hard working women like you how to manage their money as well as stay accountable to the goals they set because if you can make wiser money choices you can live a better life
My guess is that you’re at a place in your life where you realize you can’t reach your money goals alone, and you need some accountability. You may even feel a little embarrassed that you’ve been working for a few years and still don’t know how to properly manage your money. Well put that shame to the side, The Young Yet Wise Society isn’t here to pass judgement. We’re all here to learn, reach out money goals and support one another and for just .67 cents a day you can start reaching your money goals.
I created a membership that teaches hard working women how to make manage their money because if you can maker wiser money choices you can live a better life
The Young Yet Wise Society is the answer to your money frustrations.
What is the Young Yet Wise Society?
This is a private paid membership that helps urban millennails properly manage their money. Go from “help my pockets are hella broke, I have no idea where all my money should go” to “My money plan is Litt, i’m paying off debt, my savings account is flourishing oh did I mention my skin is glowing and my edges are growing back. (Well I can’t help with the skin and edges, but once you get your money right everything else seems to fall in line.)
From saving and paying off debt to investing and having some fun money, the YYWS recognizes that money isn’t all business and bills, it’s personal too.
I know you’re looking for a system that will help you break things down and get you back on track. A system that will allow you to save, pay your debt, invest and fix your credit.
Once a month, members will get a new easy-to-follow training video will be released based on a specific money topic; The video training are exclusive to YYWS members only. So if you feel like you didn’t properly learn how to manage your money, that will no longer be an excuse.
If you have any money questions or unexpected life events happens weddings, car issues,helping out family or spending too much at Sephora and you want to talk it out can post into the YYWS private Facebook group and myself as well as the members will be there to support you.
Here’s what you can expect as a member.
The Young Yet Wise Society is an interactive video program that will not only teach you more about your finances, but also hold you accountable to the money goals you set. Because let’s face it you’ve been ignoring your money goals like a late night text your ex sent you.
Upon joining, each YYWS member receives a money questionnaire to discover financial needs and goals.
Once a month on a Sunday evening we all get together in a one-hour video chat with myself and other like-minded queens. We’ll talk about goals, financial wins and struggles, how to make more money and best-practice money strategies.
No more procrastination, No more lacking discipline, no more giving up and not having someone to keep you accountable. Walk into the new year with your head held high, and a system in place for your money.
Remember “You are your greatest asset. Put your time, effort and money into training, grooming and encouraging your greatest asset.” – Tom Hopkins
On Fridays, members can post specific money questions into the YYWS private Facebook group and I’ll be there to answer them.
Need additional accountability? You can sign up for the Advanced Membership where you’ll have access to monthly one-hour video chats with myself and other like-minded queens. We’ll talk about goals, financial wins and struggles and best-practice money strategies.
Who should join the YYWS?
The YYWS is for you if you want to:
- Know where your money should go each month.
- Save more with your current income.
- Maintain the motivation to manage your money.
- Understand how to create a realistic budget.
- Get ahead of your debt and upcoming bills.
- Balance paying bills and having spending money.
- Have guilt-free YOLO moments when Nike has a sale.
- Know where and how to invest your money
Here’s what the YYWS can help you build:
- A mindset boost and ideas on ways to generate more income.
- A budget that fits your personality.
- A support system that encourages your progress.
- A solution to pay off your debt while maintaining your lifestyle.
- A plan that allows you to save, pay your bills, pay off debt and also have leftover guilt-free money.
- Understanding the basics of investing
- Ideas on ways to earn more money
Meet Ceray who is a current member of The Young Yet Wise Society:
What’s the investment? The cost to reaching your money goals, Priceless!
“There is an old person inside of you that’s depending on you to be smart it’s the person you’re going to be 30-40 years from now do not disappoint that person by being foolish in the strongest years of your life.” – T.D. Jakes
Level II: I need help focusing on my current money plan, staying on course and staying motivated.
Join today for $19.97 billed monthly, cancel at anytime.
- Goal check-ins to see your progress at the end of each month.
- Monthly private videos in a members-only website portal.
- You’ll receive a new video upload each month with my best money strategies and have access to previous money lessons.
- Access to Private Facebook Group Community with like minded women where you can share your money questions without being judged.
- Chance to win quarterly prizes for the ladies who stick to their goals.
- Monthly 1-hour Goal Accountability video calls with myself and other members.
- Each Month we will have a live video chat to go over our goals, wins, struggles and money plan re-adjustments.
- Purchase access to the membership here!