Your guessing when it comes to your money. When it comes to budgeting you struggle with coming up with ways to pay off your debt, save, pay bills but at the same time having money just for you. Sometimes it seems like you just can’t get ahead. You absolutely need help focusing your attention on staying the course and remaining motivated and not sabotaging progress for short-term gratification.
The Young Yet Wise Society is the answer to your money frustrations.
What is the Young Yet Wise Society?
The Young Yet Wise Society is a private monthly paid-membership program for goal-digging women who want to flourish their way to financial freedom.
The Mission: Help urban millennial women have a healthy relationship with their finances.
The goal is to make our money work for us, and not the other way around.
From saving and paying off debt to investing and having some fun money, the YYWS recognizes that money isn’t all business and bills, it’s personal too.
Here’s what you can expect as a member.
The Young Yet Wise Society is an interactive video program that will not only teach you more about your finances, but also hold you accountable to the money goals you set.
Upon joining, each YYWS member receives a money questionnaire to discover financial needs and goals.
Members are then taken to a private website portal. Once a month, a new easy-to-follow training video will be released based on a specific money topic; it also comes with a pdf guide. The video trainings are exclusive to YYWS members only.
Members are also given a goal-tracker form to complete. Here you’ll list the top 3 money goals you want to accomplish by a specified date. At the end of each month, we’ll have goal check-ins about your progress and solutions to keep the momentum going.
On Fridays, members can post specific money questions into the YYWS private Facebook group and I’ll be there to answer them.
Need additional accountability? You can sign up for the Advanced Membership where you’ll have access to monthly one-hour video chats with myself and other like-minded queens. We’ll talk about goals, financial wins and struggles and best-practice money strategies.
Who should join the YYWS?
The YYWS is for you if you want to:
- Know where your money should go each month.
- Save more with your current income.
- Maintain the motivation to manage your money.
- Understand how to create a realistic budget.
- Get ahead of your debt and upcoming bills.
- Balance paying bills and having spending money.
- Have guilt-free YOLO moments when Sephora has a major sale.
- Know where and how to invest your money
Here’s what the YYWS can help you build:
- A mindset boost and ideas on ways to generate more income.
- A budget that fits your personality.
- A support system that encourages your progress.
- A solution to pay off your debt while maintaining your lifestyle.
- A plan that allows you to save, pay your bills, pay off debt and also have leftover guilt-free money.
- A positive net worth
What’s the investment? There are two membership options.
Level I: Girl, I’m finally ready to get my finances on track. Become a member for $19.99, billed monthly. You can cancel at anytime.
- Goal check-ins to see your progress at the end of each month.
- Monthly private videos in a members-only website portal.
- You’ll receive a new video upload each month with my best money strategies and PDF worksheets with money lessons.
- Access to Private Facebook Group Community with like minded women where you can share your money questions without being judged.
- Chance to win quarterly prizes for the ladies who stick to their goals.
Level II: Girl, I need help focusing on my current money plan, staying on course and staying motivated.
Join today for $40.00 billed monthly, cancel at anytime.
- Everything as the Level I membership.
- Monthly 1-hour Goal Accountability video calls with myself and other members.
- Each Month we will have a live video chat to go over our goals, wins, struggles and money plan re-adjustments.
- 10% off any money coaching package.