Your future self needs you to take action today to start reaching your money goals tomorrow.
guessing when it comes to your money. When it comes to budgeting you wish you had a system that would allow you to pay off debt, save, pay bills, invest your money and have some fun money left over for yourself without your account going into over draft mode.
You have so many goals you want to reach, but sometimes need an extra push (or shove) on staying the course and remaining motivated and not sabotaging progress for short-term gratification.
I created a membership that teaches hard working women how to make manage their money because if you can maker wiser money choices you can live a better life
The Young Yet Wise Society is the answer to your money frustrations.
What is the Young Yet Wise Society?
This is a private paid membership that helps urban millennails properly manage their money. Go from “help my pockets are hella broke, I have no idea where all my money should go” to “My money plan is Litt, i’m paying off debt, my savings account is flourishing oh did I mention my skin is glowing and my edges are growing back. (Well I can’t help with the skin and edges, but once you get your money right everything else seems to fall in line.)
From saving and paying off debt to investing and having some fun money, the YYWS recognizes that money isn’t all business and bills, it’s personal too.
I know you’re looking for a system that will help you break things down and get you back on track. A system that will allow you to save, pay your debt, invest and fix your credit.
You’re tired of not making progress and adding more debt to your credit cards, you’re tired of not seeing your savings grow and you’re tired of not having a system is place for your money.
Here’s what you can expect as a member.
The Young Yet Wise Society is an interactive video program that will not only teach you more about your finances, but also hold you accountable to the money goals you set. Because let’s face it you’ve been ignoring your money goals like a late night text your ex sent you.
Upon joining, each YYWS member receives a money questionnaire to discover financial needs and goals.
Members are then taken to a private website portal where you’ll have access to new videos each month as well as access to previous video lessons. There new easy-to-follow training video will be released based on a specific money topic The video trainings are exclusive to YYWS members only.
Members are also given a goal-tracker form to complete. Here you’ll list the top 3 money goals you want to accomplish within the next 3 months. At the end of each month, we’ll have goal check-ins about your progress and solutions to keep the momentum going.
On Fridays, members can post specific money questions into the YYWS private Facebook group and I’ll be there to answer them.
Need additional accountability? You can sign up for the Advanced Membership where you’ll have access to monthly one-hour video chats with myself and other like-minded queens. We’ll talk about goals, financial wins and struggles and best-practice money strategies.
Who should join the YYWS?
The YYWS is for you if you want to:
- Know where your money should go each month.
- Save more with your current income.
- Maintain the motivation to manage your money.
- Understand how to create a realistic budget.
- Get ahead of your debt and upcoming bills.
- Balance paying bills and having spending money.
- Have guilt-free YOLO moments when Nike has a sale.
- Know where and how to invest your money
Here’s what the YYWS can help you build:
- A mindset boost and ideas on ways to generate more income.
- A budget that fits your personality.
- A support system that encourages your progress.
- A solution to pay off your debt while maintaining your lifestyle.
- A plan that allows you to save, pay your bills, pay off debt and also have leftover guilt-free money.
- Understanding the basics of investing
- Ideas on ways to earn more money
What’s the investment? The cost to reaching your money goals, Priceless!
“There is an old person inside of you that’s depending on you to be smart it’s the person you’re going to be 30-40 years from now do not disappoint that person by being foolish in the strongest years of your life.” – T.D. Jakes
Level II: I need help focusing on my current money plan, staying on course and staying motivated.
Join today for $19.97 billed monthly, cancel at anytime.
- Goal check-ins to see your progress at the end of each month.
- Monthly private videos in a members-only website portal.
- You’ll receive a new video upload each month with my best money strategies and have access to previous money lessons.
- Access to Private Facebook Group Community with like minded women where you can share your money questions without being judged.
- Chance to win quarterly prizes for the ladies who stick to their goals.
- Monthly 1-hour Goal Accountability video calls with myself and other members.
- Each Month we will have a live video chat to go over our goals, wins, struggles and money plan re-adjustments.